Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Greetings

Hello,
Do you have an interest in the English longbow and/or warbow?  This blog is purely devoted to the ancient art of medieval warbow archery.  I strive to be as authentic as I can with my equipment and techniques.  I currently shoot a bamboo/ipe/hickory warbow that draws to #110@32" meaning one-hundred ten pounds of draw weight with an arrow drawn to thirty-two inches. This is on the lower end of the medieval warbow draw weights and i hope to move into the #140 range.

Please, ask any and all questions you have about archery, medieval archery/combat, English longbows and warbows, etc.

~Dag

4 comments:

  1. So far this would be my first ever archery blog view lol. my little brother would probably cry if he met you he would think you were that cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Well thanks for viewin'. Your brother sounds like a pretty rad lil dude! This is Karl by the way. Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you are a lefty. how long did it take you to get up to the 100+ draw weight?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Valentine! Yeah I am a lefty and proud of it, haha! I took about two weeks for me to work into this draw weight. However, I was in some of the best shape of my life at the time and had been shooting 50-70lb bows consistently for about eight months. But 100Lbs+ is possible for anyone! ANYONE!

    ReplyDelete